Hubs and I went on vacation for a week last week, and I have finally caught up on everything I missed, and then some. Here are my thoughts on what I watched:
- GCB is a surprisingly good show. I didn’t think I’d like it, but it is the kind of soapy dramedy that keeps you coming back over and over again.
- Celebrity Apprentice makes me laugh. The women suck. And Aresnio had me in stitches in the boardroom after the Walgreens campaign task.
- Castle has reverted to his old playboy ways because he found out Kate was lying and perhaps assumed she didn’t have feelings for him. Turns out, she does. And she won’t tell him still. Silly Kate. Silly Castle. You don’t have to LOVE each other to LOVE each other. You’re better as friends. Maybe.
- I hate that I like Smash. I wanted to hate it, I really did. But it’s another stupid show that got me hooked. Plus Debra Messing is fantastic. I missed her.
- Once Upon a Time has kept me on the edge of my seat for weeks now. And the Queen’s wedding dress? Total bonus.
- And Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt 23 is probably my new favorite sitcom so far.
So, there you have it. I feel like I’m missing something, though.
Anyway… what have you been catching up on this week?