First up? My DVR.
And for those of you who were wondering, this is going to be one of those posts where I talk about something painfully mundane, but seemingly interesting. Well, to me anyway.
Of all the things that need a good cleaning out, my DVR is definitely on the top of that list. Well, that and my entire apartment. Because I just want to relax and not worry about anything from Christmas to New Years.
The simple fact is that there is way too much clogging up the DVR. Way too much. As in, I should really delete stuff after I watch it. But some shows just deserve to be watched 2 or 3 times. And mostly because there are so many other things on tv that are just boring and silly, and I hate daytime tv, so I guess my DVR will remain relatively full.
- 13 episodes of The Office
- 2 episodes of Men of a Certain Age
- 3 episodes of The Big Bang Theory
- 9 episodes of Two and a Half Men
- 3 episodes of Accidentally on Purpose
- 1 episode of House
- 1 episode of How I Met Your Mother
- 7 episodes of The Simpsons
- 1 episode of Let’s Make a Deal
- 1 episode of WAVY News 10 Local News
- 7 episodes of Family Feud
- 2 episodes of The Family Guy
- 2 episodes of Legend of the Seeker
- 9 episodes of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- 1 DOUBLE episode of Dollhouse – this one keeps recording in 2-hour increments, which is fine, because then it looks like I only have 1 episode, even though there’s 2
- 1 episode of the Tonight Show
- 7 episodes of Lopez Tonight
- 1 episode of SNL
- 1 episode of Community
- 1 episode of Cougar Town
- 1 episode of Glee
- 1 episode of Modern Family
- 2 episodes of The Jay Leno Show
- 2 episodes of Late Show with David Letterman
- 1 episode of The Price is Right
- Something’s Got to Give
- Talladega Nights
- Dr. Suess’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
Final count – 94% full with 85 episodes/movies/tv specials. It’s sick. And there is way too much on my DVR. I wonder if I’ll make it through everything so I can make room for new stuff.